Entrepreneurial and Emerging Business Law
Creating a new business from scratch can be terrifying and exciting. During the start-up phase, founders must take risks and leaps of faith, watch cash flow like a hawk, adapt rapidly, stay action-oriented and nimble, and maintain focus on the long-term vision.
Entrepreneurs are often extremely busy. They don’t have much time or attention to devote to analyzing complicated legal concepts. You need to trust that your attorney understands — on both practical and theoretical levels — how to get a business like yours operational and sustainable.
How UL Can Help
UL can help you meet complex, rapidly shifting legal burdens and guide you as you strive to get to the next phase of business growth. UL has deep insights into what entrepreneurs need (and, perhaps more importantly, what they don’t need). UL knows how to address the concerns, doubts and help entrepreneurs thrive, despite the lean budgets, cash uncertainty and general chaos of start-up.
Our start up legal services can help you:
- Select an entity and form your business
- Obtain commercial loans or other funding
- Draft agreements for suppliers, customers, vendors and subcontractors
- Develop an asset protection plan for your business
- Protect intellectual property that you develop, including copyrights and trademarks
- Handle employment law issues, including hiring independent contractors, consultants and full time employees
UL seeks to understand the aspirations of our entrepreneurial clients. Our goal is be there to assist with the surprise setbacks and serendipitous opportunities that define the entrepreneurial journey.
We can help you today GET STARTED